Monday, July 20, 2009

Out There...

Today I had the strangest feeling... Like a Karmic bolt of lightning. Only this feeling was... pure inspiration. Oddly enough, it stood on it's own. Like a giant granite block of... pure inspiration. A feeling so good, that it was noticeably untarnished by any negative energy. Virgin like. Untouched, waiting for me to reap some yet unknown great reward. It was realll trippy I'm tellin' ya'! So I'm going to take this "charge" of inspiration and apply it... to everything. To the person who sent me this great Karmic energy, Thank You, and may it return back to you ten fold.

For starters, I phoned Mt Sinai and made the connections for transferring my test results and case evaluation to the proper people. This was undoubtedly the most important thing I did today. It felt good to take action in the matters of my health.

Because the world does not run solely on "POP MUSIK" , you need to see this... Incredible bike handling skills set to a good song. Honest, I'm not kidding! The music is good, I promise...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlETldGhWI

Oh, and on the subject of the TOUR. Levi is out with a broken wrist. Which totally sucks. Boonen didn't do shit. Which totally sucks. Lance probably (unless Contador crashes) won't win. Which totally sucks. And Contador? His stage winning pistol shot totally sucks. I mean seriously, are you five years old dude? Next time maybe he'll pull his cheeks open while sticking out his tongue all the while he yells, "Neener, neener, neener..." as he crosses the finish line. Then he'll probably shoot somebody with his toy gun. Andy Schleck, you better be a man of your word and ATTACK TILL YOU DIE! Does anyone remeber Floyd Landis riding a wheelie across the finish line? That was cool. And no, he didn't win that stage.

1 comment: